Sunday, December 16, 2007





Yesterday, we invited some friends over to make gingerbread houses. I made and cut out the gingerbread and everybody pitched in some candy. Each family made one, so we made three total. It was so fun! There were 3 moms, four kids, Janet and a baby who mostly hung out with Rene or with me. Janet's house turned out really well, but I'll let her post her own pictures of it. Since we don't have many little kids hanging around anymore, we had to find some imports. I don't know about the moms, but the kids all had a great time. After they had all gone, I found royal icing all over the house in the strangest places.

After that, Rene, Janet and I went to cut our own Christmas trees, decorated them, and then Janet and I did some shopping. While we were gone, Rene made a whole bunch of candy of various kinds. I guess we're finally getting into the Christmas spirit after all.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Wow Mom, you must be like the Ward Grandma!

Sarah said...

I hope that candy stays around until Saturday.