Last Thursday, I drove over to my mom's house in Aberdeen, South Dakota. My sister, Becky, drove up from Kansas City and met us there. On Friday morning, we drove to Billings, Montana, to the wedding of my niece, Rachell Roberts. It was a fun trip! 6 of the 9 siblings in my family were there. It was fun to visit in the car, at the temple and at the reception in Rachell's home ward in Cowley, Wyoming. The long drive was totally worth it. It's always great to be with family. My mom and my siblings are a good influence on me. I always come back determined to be a better person.

Rachell and her new husband, Tim Enger.
My mom and sisters, from left to right: Becky Hendrickson, me, Susan Johnson, my mom and Kathleen Field.
1 comment:
Sounds and looks like it was a beautiful wedding! I love that you and your brothers and sisters make a great effort to go to as much family stuff as you can. That is so awesome, and I hope Ben and I can carry on that tradition.
Post a Comment