The real question is what do you do with a marshmallow that size? Monstrous S'mores? You'll notice that the package shows one being roasted over the fire. All I can say it that it would take an industrial sized stick!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Jet-Puffed
A couple of weeks ago when we went to Minneapolis to help Emily, she sent us to pick up some things at the grocery store. This wasn't on her list, but I HAD to buy it, even though I don't like marshmallows. It was just so amazing!
Giant (baseball) sized marshmallows in pink and white
Next to a regular (not mini) marshmallow
In all their pink and white glory
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
holy cow, those are humongous!
You opened them? I better come and eat some before they go stale.
There is only one logical use for marshmallows that huge (and pink).....MARSHMALLOW FIGHT!!!
Those are hilarious--I can't get over how huge they are.
That means next reunion the marshmallow fight will now be "mega"!
Imagine putting those in hot chocolate, or making Rice Crispy treats with them, or trying to catch them in your mouth. It's too bad they aren't covered in toasted coconut.
Post a Comment