Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cutie Pies

I enjoyed my trip out west, despite the long drive. Being around my family always inspires me to be a better person. I enjoyed being in the Salt Lake Temple. It's very different from our normal temple experiences. And it's always great to spend a lot of time with Mom--we spent 32 hours together just driving. There's a lot of sharing of memories, ideas and experiences there. Plus I got to spend time with my girls. There's not much better than that. I also learned a few pretty profound things that I hadn't thought of before.

Anyway, here are some random pictures of the week and of the days before I left. Apologies to Brian in advance in case he doesn't enjoy being lumped into the category of "cutie pie."

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I agree that there is not much better than you spending time with us. But, you didn't share what profound things you learned. Do any of them involve doing the butterfly in the hotel swimming pool? because I learned something pretty profound about that.

Joe said...

Hey! It's the Olive Garden!

Yeah, I look at pictures to try and figure out what restaurant they're in.

Margaret said...

Yes, it is the Olive Garden and we thought of Tracy while we were there. I'm glad you recognize it.

Mary, Windy Meadows Farm said...

Love to see those smiling faces! Wish we saw them more often.

Mary, Windy Meadows Farm said...

PS...not that you don't smile in your blog photos! You know what I mean. Ahhh, the things you think of after you hit the Publish button!

Tracy said...

I love the glasses. Go OG!