The four missionaries plus one elder who is here temporarily came for dinner tonight.
The menu:
Pork Loin, marinated in Honey Teryaki marinade, then roasted
mashed potatoes (still from Rene and Andy's garden)
gravy
Jello with strawberries, blueberries and bananas
rolls
Mixed steamed vegetables (asparagus, pearl onions, corn, carrots, and peas)
Boston cream pie for dessert
Times that all by two because I made double so I could take a meal to one of my visiting teachees who had surgery today.
After cooking for a big family, it doesn't even seem like a very big deal.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Will you invite me to dinner? I had leftover spaghetti for dinner and bean burritos for lunch.
I did a goulash-inspired beef stew. The meat was so tender it almost fell apart on the fork. It could be the best thing I ever made.
Yum-o. You can invite me to dinner any day. I would love to come if you provided transportation.
Are you going to cook like that when we come over?
Yummy.
Post a Comment