Sunday, May 16, 2010

Love is in the Air

Yesterday, we went over to St. Paul to the wedding of my nephew, Ethan. Actually, we went on Friday afternoon to be with Ethan and Jessica as they went through the temple. Friday evening, we hung out with extended family and then returned to the temple on Saturday morning for the wedding. It is always uplifting and exhilarating for me to be with family and I'm always sad when it's over so quickly. Good thing we have more happy occasions like this coming up this summer!



4 comments:

Emily A. said...

It was so fun to be there and see everyone. Thanks to your family for hosting the get together Friday night.

Janet said...

I wish I could have been there; it looks like I missed out.

Becky and Todd said...

It was GREAT to be to see you and so much of your family. Always sad when it's time to go. And thanks for the book-exchange-turned-loaning:-) My reading time will need to increase to make it through them before the next wedding.

Shannon said...

Cute! I SO wish we could have been there. :(