Sunday, July 4, 2010

One down...

...and one to go.




Joanna and Ben's wedding on Saturday was a sweet and long-awaited day. We couldn't have done it without the help of my mom, my sister Emily, and our kids (which includes the in-laws!!) Thanks also to our friends and family who came from far and wide to support Joanna and Ben. Your love and support mean everything to us and to them! (For a peek at the pictures taken by our friend and photographer, Leesa, see http://leesagphotography.blogspot.com/.)

5 comments:

Mary, Windy Meadows Farm said...

It was a lovely day from beginning to end...thank you for letting us be a part of it. We cherish these times together with dear friends.

Kathleen said...

Such a cute couple! I'm glad everything went well. I sure wish we could have been there. Oh well, we are very excited to be able to go to Sarah's!

I hope you're keeping up with everything. Please let me know if there's anything we can help with on this end.

Luana said...

Congrats Margaret on gaining a new son in law. Your life must be super crazy right now with those two weddings!

Becky and Todd said...

They look great! I really missed being with all of you at the wedding. Congrats!

Joanna said...

Ben's hands look massive in that picture!