Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tanner's blessing





We were so grateful to be able to go to Virginia for Tanner's baby blessing. Although it was a very quick trip, spending time with our family is so precious to me. I'm also glad that Tracy's parents could be there. Fortunately for us, our grandchildren all call us Grandpa and Grandma and have other names for their other grandparents. Tracy's parents are called Nana and Papa. Being grandma has been one of the great joys of my life. I'm looking forward to more events just like this!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'll have to think up some special name for our kids to call you :)

Joanna said...

Too bad Tanner's blessing wasn't the Sunday after Thanksgiving because then you might have been able to meet Ben's granparents.

Margaret said...

Dad did talk briefly to Ben's uncle who taught the Priesthood lesson,but I didn't see his aunt there.