The 2011 Scoresby Scamper (our own family 5K) included a fun run for the little girls. Lauren won the age 2 division, Macey won the almost 3 division and Afton won the almost 4 division. There were ribbons and door prizes for the three little girls.
In the adult division, Preston placed first (someone needs to train and beat him--just not me!), Janet came in 2nd and Rene, 3rd. The walkers (me and the pregnant girls) only make it about 2 blocks with the strollers. Afton was highly affronted when the adults ran off and left her and took off after them. Tanner was not happy, as in screaming his head off, so after corralling and consoling Afton, we turned around and went home. It was darn cold anyway!
What a fun family tradition! Janet did an awesome job putting it together, including professionally printed shirts.
And I don't know why Sarah is wearing this stupid fish hat.
2 comments:
Maybe I'll make that my Facebook profile picture.
Good idea Sas. And I agree that someone should train and beat Preston. Maybe that's what I'll look for in a husband.
Post a Comment