Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall

Macey's dad tells me that she has kind of a thing about fall right now.  She looks out the window to check on if the leaves are "falling."  I had a little discussion about it with her last time I was there.  She might not see fall coming, but here are some signs of it around here.

We think these three trees are all the same variety.  Why one is so red, while one is yellow and one is still green is a mystery.

The darn turkeys....what can I say?  They show up a couple of times a week and annoy me by pecking repeatedly on the family room windows.  I'm afraid they are going to break one!  They don't leave either, until I actually either go outside and scare them away or open a window and yell at them.  I need Sarah to rustle a few of them for me.


And this has nothing to do with fall, but here's a picture of a cute baby.  Ignore how crazy I look.  That's what happens when  you're trying to keep a little guy happy.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

At first I was confused by whose baby you were holding.

Janet said...

You should name the turkeys.