You'll all be glad to know that while the Joslins were here last week, Russell developed an inordinate fondness for Georgette Heyer books. Ha! The sins of the parents will visit the children of the third and fourth generation ;)
Sunday, July 27, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm pretty sure it was the influences of others that lead him onto that path.
Is that what Ben was reading when Meghan wouldn't sleep? :)
I read a Georgette Heyer book and liked it.
I recently introduced one of my daughters to Georgette Heyer--now there are two of us avid fans!
Oh Margaret, I wish I could have seen you before you left us. How joyous a reunion it will be, though. Miriam, please contact me -- do you remember me? I was Margaret's first roommate at BYU and later after our missions, too. sheilaandreason@hotmail.com
Post a Comment