Monday, May 5, 2008





So, I spent the past week with Joseph, Tracy and Afton (and Cocoa) in Virginia. I really enjoyed spending time with Afton and I hope that I was a help to them in some way. Afton is so cute! She is smiling now and I think she started to recognize my voice. I'll miss her now. Anyway, here are some pictures.


On Sunday, Joseph gave her a name and a beautiful blessing. I think she's going to grow up to be a beautiful, smart girl who tries hard to live gospel. Note that she is wearing the dress I made. It turned out well. The hat fit a little funny, but it was cute. Here's a picture of the dress without her in it. Rene kept making fun of it, saying that it was so long that she could wear it when she gets baptised. And I cut about 7 inches off the length of the pattern when I was cutting it out.


3 comments:

Scott Fam Dam said...

She's beautiful. Congratulations!

Kathleen said...

Afton is beautiful! And so is the dress you made for her. Isn't being a grandma fun? I only wish that it didn't mean we were getting old...sigh.

Shannon said...

So cute, and I love the blessing dress!