Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The girls' wedding reception at our home was last Saturday night. The weather was nice, which was good because our air conditioning went out that morning. It was fun to be together again and everyone was good help. Our friends and family were so supportive and it was a lovely evening.
There were two special "surprises", although I knew about both of them. Our dear friend Pam flew to her daughter's in Minnesota and they drove over together with Jenny's sweet little baby girl. Also, my brother Phil, his wife Julie and some of their family drove all the way from New York City for the evening. We enjoyed seeing them, visiting with them afterwards, and going out for ice cream with them later that evening. What a measure of support that is!! Unfortunately, I didn't get many pictures. Fortunately, our friend Leesa, who is an awesome photographer, came and took pictures. I'll post some when I get some.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I can't believe it's all over! What a fun summer. :)