No, not according to me. When the kids were little, we made this a time or two because it uses lots of tomatoes and we had all the other ingredients. Although Rene and I thought it was okay, the kids despised it, pronounced it disgusting and even went so far as to tell everyone on the bus what a disgusting breakfast their parents had fixed for them. Even now, they pretty much shudder when we mention it.
Well, we had Huevos Rancheros for breakfast today and it was yummy. What's wrong with you guys, anyway?
4 comments:
That's what Todd wanted me to fix him for breakfast this morning! Of course, around here, that would not be an unusual breakfast.
I think I was too young to remember that, but I think it sounds good.
Looks good to me!
Looks good to me...salsa makes almost anything tasty! Oh, and I remember telling everyone I had bologna for breakfast. My mom was horrified..."Did you at least tell them it was fried?" Does that really make a difference? hee, hee
Post a Comment