Friday, October 29, 2010

Homemade

I have had fun making some things for our little grandaughters lately. Here are the goodies:

A dress for Lauren--I want to use the same pattern to make one for Afton and Macey.

A special shirt for Macey with her hero on the front

And a Minnie Mouse skirt for Afton.

They all turned out well. I'll let their parents post pictures of them wearing them :)

4 comments:

Joanna said...

What ever happened to making things for your DAUGHTERS?

Janet said...

she only has to make things for her daughters that are still her dependents...aka ME

Shannon said...

1.) Macey's obsessed with her "moo" shirt. Now all her other clothes are one huge disappointment.

2.) I LOVE the dress and minnie mouse skirt as well!

3.) Don't get jealous Joanna, remember, we have your name for Christmas. Perhaps I can whip up a Moose and Zee shirt for you too. ;)

Mary, Windy Meadows Farm said...

Am I too old to wear a Minnie Mouse skirt? It's adorable!