Thursday, December 16, 2010

No more, please!

Lots of people in Wisconsin listen to country music. Ugh! I dislike country music. Hence, I don't have many radio stations I enjoy while I'm driving around in the car. Lots of times it boils down to Rush Limbaugh or the "mix" station, which has been playing Christmas songs since Thanksgiving. And, not to offend anyone, sometimes I've just had enough of Rush and can't listen to him anymore. So I've been listening to a lot of Christmas music lately. I love Christmas music and when you consider the number of songs performed by hundreds of artists, there must be many, many permutations. However, I seem to hear the same songs over and over. So, here is my list of 5 Christmas songs I wouldn't mind never hearing again:

5. I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas
4. Santa Baby
3. Do They Know It's Christmas?
2. My Grown-Up Christmas List
1. Christmas Shoes

And if you're the people who have been calling WLJY and requesting the above songs, knock it off, would ya?

2 comments:

Joanna said...

They could also stop playing "Last Christmas" and then also "All I Want for Christmas is You" no offense to Shannon and Ben because it has special meaning to them, but it also reminds about how gagalicious they were that Christmas....

Jenny said...

I agree with all your songs that I could live without hearing ever again. Have a Merry Christmas!