Monday, March 31, 2008

National Craft Month

For those of you who missed it completely, March was National Craft Month. I'm pretty sure that March Madness may have overshadowed it for some of you. I'd thought I'd post some pictures of crafts that I've enjoyed here lately.

This is the baby blanket that we didn't make at Christmas. Sarah helped me tie it, I finished it and it now belongs to Afton.


I am making a dress for Afton to wear when she is blessed. All I have done so far is the little bonnet. But I think it's pretty cute.


Sarah painted this Valentine's Day craft while she was home. You can just barely see the glitter that makes it sparkly.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

LOVE IT!!!!!! :)

Tracy said...

Ahh, the little bonnet is so cute. I'm really impressed! The blanket is really awesome. Maybe someday this year I will be crafty...we shall see. :)